gnome/nautilus in FC2 question (scripts in nautilus)

Brian Anderson bikehead at amberpoint.com
Thu Jun 10 16:13:36 UTC 2004

I had this exact same problem.  All my old scripts wouldn't appear.
Even newly added scripts wouldn't appear.  I restarted gnome, checked
the executables, etc.

I finally had to delete all the gnome window manager
directories--.gnome, gnome2, etc--and re-login.  Only after the
directories were recreated, and I moved the scripts back did they start
appearing.  Not the greatest workaround, but effective