gnome/nautilus in FC2 question (scripts in nautilus)

Marc Bruggeman marc.bruggeman at pro.tiscali.be
Thu Jun 10 23:08:12 UTC 2004

I experience the same problem.  After upgrading to FC2 (from FC1) I got
no script possibility in the menu either (and no side panel option
anymore).
I have put some (executable) scripts in the folder, but still no script
option.

I will give the mentioned workaround a try.

Thanks anyway for the info,
Marc