gnome/nautilus in FC2 question (scripts in nautilus)

Brian Anderson bikehead at amberpoint.com
Thu Jun 10 23:30:30 UTC 2004

I should mention I came about this solution because when I created a new
user there was no problem with the script menu appearing when the first
script was added.  So something in some registry file toggled the
display of the script menu to never display.  I could never find where
that might be in my gnome files, so I deleted them all in my existing
account so that I could start from scratch.