CUPS Problem

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jun 11 00:08:24 UTC 2004

On Thursday 10 June 2004 13:32, Powell, James F CONT wrote:
>I decided to start my own thread so my question was not associated
> with the rant in the other thread.
>
>Jim Powell
>Senior Scientist/Engineer
>L3 CGSI
>AV-8B Weapons Integration

I don't know about any cups problems here.  I was able to point my
browser at localhost:631, and had my 2 printers configured and
printing test pages in less than 1/2 hour from scratch.  This is the
easiest way to configure cups, although there are a couple of cli
utilities that establish such stuff as the default printer for
everything else to use.