FC2 - xfce4 missing xfprint

Jonathan Underwood j.underwood at open.ac.uk
Fri Jun 11 13:32:59 UTC 2004

Hi

Having installed xfce4 from the FC2 install CD's, I notice that xfprint
is missing, such that when one selects print management from the panel,
one gets a "Failed to execute child process "xfprint-manager" (No such
file or directory" dialogue. There seems to be no rpm on the CD's for
xfprint. Was it intentionally excluded, the idea being to substitute the
gnome print manager? Either way I suppose this is a bug - haven't
bugzilla'd it yet though, just in case I'm missing something dumb - any
thoughts?

Cheers,
Jonathan