Swap partition? (Re: FC2 & Dell Inspiron 7500 - newbie friendly?)

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Fri Jun 11 12:43:34 UTC 2004

On Jun 11, 2004 at 09:24, Reuben D. Budiardja in a soothing rage wrote:

>On Thursday 10 June 2004 11:47 pm, Timothy Luoma wrote:
<snip>

>> 3) I will probably install FreeBSD in a 3rd partition.
>>     - Any suggestion as to whether I should install FBSD before or after
>> FC2?
That shouldn't really matter. So long as each can access the
other's boot loader, you should be fine.

>>     - Can FBSD and FC2 share the same swap partition?
I believe they use different partition types.

N.Emile...
A memorandum is written not to inform the reader, but to protect the writer.
		-- Dean Acheson
 08:36:37  up  3:11,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00