Fedora Core Installation on Compaq Presario

Jerry Wilborn jerrywilborn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 04:16:14 UTC 2004

I've received a simliar message, but there was nothing to do with the
/boot partition.  Are you sure this is the issue (that a specific
partition is too small)?

Where are you getting this error specifically?

I've seen this before on HP machines that they misbehave before the
hardware raid has completely finished building the raid'd device.

--
Jerry Wilborn
jerrywilborn at gmail com