Running FC2 but install FC1 on a second partition, risky??

Sat Jun 12 08:16:43 UTC 2004

Hello,

As I am experiencing lots of trouble with some Hardware not working
properly under FC2 and more generally kernel 2.6, I have to install FC1
again.
But rather than formatting and deleting FC2, I created a new partition
on my HDD and I want to install it on this new partition... But I have
some question :(

1) Can FC1 and FC2 share the same /home without creating problem?
2) What will happen to my /boot when installing FC1? Will it erase it or
will FC1 add its lines to grub?
3) Is there anything special to do to make sure everything will go fine?

Thxs in advance
Ludo