sendmail problem

Don Dupy fedora at maxxrad.net
Sat Jun 12 17:15:47 UTC 2004

make sure you have your client pc in your /etc/mail/access file.
mine looks like so.......

# Check the /usr/share/doc/sendmail/README.cf file for a description
# of the format of this file. (search for access_db in that file)
# The /usr/share/doc/sendmail/README.cf is part of the sendmail-doc
# package.
#
# by default we allow relaying from localhost...
localhost.localdomain           RELAY
localhost                       RELAY
127.0.0.1                       RELAY
192.168.0                       RELAY   <client IP addresses>

then do a m4 /etc/mail/sendmail.mc > /etc/mail/sendmail.cf

then /etc/init.d/sendmail restart

Don Dupy
Systems Administrator
Maxxrad PC Services