Sendmail or IPOP3D Issue

Don Dupy fedora at maxxrad.net
Sat Jun 12 19:07:07 UTC 2004

I just think since the server is sitting on the network literally right on
top of the other box, my client box should pull messages so fast that you
can't keep up with them. Can't see anything in the logs. no errors or the
like. Also no load on server.
Just asking. I am stuck with this one.
When I say slow, I mean the client box pulls 1 text email about every 1.5
sec.

Don Dupy
Systems Administrator
Maxxrad PC Services