Fedora crash on boot-reiserfs partition question

Rory Gleeson rory at childwelfare.ca
Sat Jun 12 19:58:03 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm currently testing SuSE 9.1 on my  primary drive (hda) (hold the tomatoes,
I'm  just testing it).

I can successfully load Fedora 2 on my second drive, hdb.  I put the
bootloader on hdb mbr, so I can change the bios and boot each OS separately.

Problem is, every time Fedora is booting up, I get a "superblock" (I think
that's what it said) error on hda2 (which is my SuSE partition in reiserfs).

I'm not sure why Fedora is referencing my hda drive on boot, given that I
switch my bios to boot from hdb, and the full Fedora OS and bootloader  are
on hdb.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks,
Rory