READ THIS NOW: WINXP DUAL BOOT/ASUS P4P/HELPFUL LINKS

melgil88 melgil88 at optonline.net
Sat Jun 12 13:46:32 UTC 2004

Hi Bryan,

On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 09:16, bryan at redfedora.co.uk wrote:
:snip
> Everyone needs a leg-up at some time with an issue they're having with their
> machine but this is definately a more efficient way of handling the common
> ones that keep cropping up.

:snipperoo:

I'm glad you like the list!  What you've posted above is exactly my
intent for it.  My hope is that new folks will actually read it (hence
the 'shouting' title) and get info at any of the links inside, so they
don't have to go digging and googling all over to find useful Fedora
sites when they have questions that are common to alot of users.

Many thanks!
-Lisa