Gno fonts in GNOME (not pango problem)

Jim Patterson jim_patterson at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 00:16:53 UTC 2004

Thanks, this solved my problem.  I have installed on 3 machines and this
install yesterday was the first one
where I ran into this problem.   I was wondering if it could possibly be
related to the site where you
got your updates from.  This is the first time I have used this site.
www.gtlib.cc.gatch.edu/pub/fedora.redhat/linux/core/updates/1/i386