CD out of DVD of Fedora 2

Marc Lucke marc at marcsnet.com
Sun Jun 13 09:41:56 UTC 2004

It is a silly question!  :-)  But one I can answer.  Forget about DVD -
don't bother trying to convert to CDs.  Download the CD iso and burn
copies of those - or get your source to.

At uni I read on the side of a projector "the only stupid question is
the one that is not asked" and the lecturer backed that up by adding
that he bet that there were a great deal of other students in that
lecture theatre who wanted to ask exactly the same thing but didn't have
the guts to ask...