VMware Workstation 4.5.2 won't install VMware Tools (FC2 host, Windows guest)

Robert Locke rlocke at ralii.com
Mon Jun 14 01:39:45 UTC 2004

I am running into the same problem with a WinXPPro guest.  When I tried
to run the D:\setup\setup.exe it told me the drive was not formatted and
would I like to format it....

I just posted the problem on to the VMWare Forum and will let you know
if I hear anything back....

At least it's working and is just an annoying message, right?  :-)

--Rob