Problems Recording from Sound Card in FC2 Gnome or KDE

Keith ac7xc-lnx at wvi.com
Mon Jun 14 13:16:14 UTC 2004

 I have tried to record audio from the microphone and
I have selected the microphone for record and playback
using Kmix and gnome mixer. I used Krec and Gnome sound
recorder and nothing is recorded. There is sound coming
through the speakers from the microphone, I just can't get
anything to be saved to disk. I tried pressing the record and play
buttons and all I get is silence.
 What should I do to get sound to be recorded from the microphone?

--
Best Regards, Keith
http://kilowatt-radio.org/ NW Oregon Radio Page