Single NIC multiple configurations

Jorge Fábregas fabregasj at prtc.net
Mon Jun 14 19:18:30 UTC 2004

On Monday 14 June 2004 1:13 pm, Michael Griffin wrote:

> I was wondering if I could set it up so that the correct
> configuration would come up depending upon which environment
> I was in.

Hello Michael,

I do that all the time. Go to "System Settings" | "Network" (or thru the
command line using: system-config-network). There you can create Profiles.

So..the ony thing you need to do when switching places is to go there..and
just change the current profile (so you can have your dhcp, dns, ip, hosts
file settings etc...)

HTH,
Jorge