ARTS sound message!

Bolívar bolivar.de at terra.com.br
Mon Jun 14 23:48:55 UTC 2004

Tried that too. Besides my "way" to start with sound, when this message
appear I can have sound again if I use the soundcard detection tool, but
that resets my volume settings.
Anyone who also have this problem can check if it happens also when logged
as user instead of root?
I´ve read in a old bugzilla trhead a guy saying this has to do with the
permissions of the sound device.