changing bootloaders in FC2

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 00:20:07 UTC 2004

By the way, the installation process actually finds

"Autodetects RAID arrays"....

Why would it do so if, as you suggest, hardware RAID is not set up on my
system?

I guess I have to look up on documentation for setting up hardware RAID first?

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/sysadmin-guide/ch-software-raid.html