FC2 Issues

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 17:34:22 UTC 2004

Yes I am speaking of RHEL licenses.  Fedora is a redhat sponsored project
(or does the fact that their site is fedora.redhat.com not mean anything to
anyone else?)  I have mandrake 10.0 and Suse 9.1 both running on this same
hardware, dual booting, and it all works fine right out of the box.  I love
how you guys act like people using this distro doesn't affect redhat, it
does.