nat masquerade router

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Jun 15 18:13:57 UTC 2004

At 11:54 6/15/2004, Michael Floyd wrote:
>I think I'll just stick to reading instead of awnsering.

No no no... do try! There is no better way to learn and truly master a
subject than by attempting to teach it.

Just qualify your post with something "not sure, but" or "could be wrong,
but" to indicate that you're not 100% sure you are providing a Solution
[tm], and take your best shot at anything. I promise that you will learn
more quickly than if you only read. And more and more over time, you *will*
succeed in helping people; besides which, the rest of us are happy that you
tried to help support a fellow member of the community.

Just trim your darn posts, man. <grin>

>And BTW. I agree with the "FC2 Issues" thread.... Those kind of bugs should
>NOT make it into a offical release that isn't an RC.
>( alas, I too was bitten by the duel boot bug and so where quite a few
>others that I know. )

Suggestion: answer each thread with a few lines on what you think of *that*
thread. Anyone who's reading that other thread may never see your comments
here since they're not interested in someone else's iptables rules issues.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com