Win4Lin in FC2 (Mike Payst 25May2004)

Mike Payst linuxgruven at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 18:34:37 UTC 2004

Alan McMahon wrote:

> What is ‘spin 2’ of the NeTraverse generic 2.6 kernel? And, do you
> mean that you have replaced the FC2 kernel with the Netraverse generic
> 2.6 kernel, or that you have extracted the 2 patches from the generic
> kernel and applied them to the Fedora 2.6 kernel?

Yes, I replaced the FC2 kernel with the generic 2.6 kernel from NeTraverse.

NeTraverse has released two versions of their generic 2.6 kernel.  I was
referring to the second version.

Recently Leo announced that a third version of the 2.6 generic kernel
will be out soon.

I'm recovering from a motherboard failure on my primary computer so at
the moment I'm using Winduhs XP from my laptop.