Nvidia install error

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Tue Jun 15 22:24:46 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 15.06.2004 schrieb akonstam at trinity.edu um 23:01:
> I used the wrong word. It is the source version that need to match the
> kernel you are running. When they did not I got exactly this error.

I'm very interested to get to know, how you did resolve it. I had the
very same issue with the original FC2 release. kernel and kernel-source
did perfectly match, i.e. same version (358). But I found no solution
and got no answer to my question on the list here (but happily found the
patch I mentioned).

Peter