Unable to boot into FC2

Carnal Ortega carnalort at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 13:03:20 UTC 2004

N.Emile,
	I determined the problem to be a bad floppy disk because I opened a new box and repeated the steps below and now I can boot happily into FC2 using 1 floppy disk. I'm not sure why you pointed me to the RELNOTES or google on this but I don't care because FC2 is up and running. Thanks anyway.

P.S If anyone has similiar issues, suspect the floppy disk first before anyone tells you otherwise!

Carnal