Silly backgrounds (Was: FC2 Issues - this is surely FAKE!)

Keith G. Robertson-Turner fedora-forums at genesis-x.nildram.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 13:48:26 UTC 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:12:09 +1000, Steffen Kluge wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 12:07, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
>> http://www.genesis-x.nildram.co.uk/images/teletubbiesXP.jpg
>
> Thanks for that, my VMware guest OS just got a new backdrop... :)

Plenty more where that came from, mostly provided by MS themselves.

I particularly like the "dirty drainpipes" backdrop, although they forgot
to include the next two in the series ... "Bill Gates pissing into a
cracked urinal" and "Steve Ballmer with constipation on the bog" in the
toilet facilities at Redmond ... otherwise known as the Developers
Department. I've got them here somewhere though ...

-
K.