Debug (KDE?) fails with FC2 + stock 2.6.6

Robin Atwood robin.atwood at attglobal.net
Wed Jun 16 23:44:31 UTC 2004

Evey time the KDE crash handler pops up or I try to use kdbg with Kdevelop I
get messages like those below. This is with FC2, KDE 3.2.3 (compiled from
source) and a stock (kernel.org) kernel 2.6.6. Anybody else seen this?
Cheers...
-Robin.

This backtrace appears to be of no use.
This is probably because your packages are built in a way which prevents
creating of proper backtraces, or the stack frame was seriously corrupted in
the crash.

(no debugging symbols found)...Using host libthread_db library
"/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
(no debugging symbols found)...[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
[New Thread 1073897344 (LWP 3904)]
0xffffe410 in ?? ()
#0  0xffffe410 in ?? ()
#1  0xbfffc9bc in ?? ()
#2  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Robin Atwood.

"This tag line left intentionally blank"