Fedora on ThinkPad 365EG

Mark Susol | Ultimate Creative Media msusol at ultimatecreativemedia.com
Thu Jun 17 02:01:51 UTC 2004

I've fished around my network of associates who have old PCs and such on
their way to the dump, and have come across a ThinkPad 365EG (OS is in
Spanish) and want to flatten it/install either SuSe or Fedora on it.

Anyone have such a beast or success installing on similar older ThinkPad?

I need this as a php/mysql "application"..IOW I want to use apache to server
php & MySQL and run a "website" I've built to do a certain process.

Also I want a toy to learn on without breaking production server.

Mark Susol
u l t i m a t e ­ CreativeMedia
Web | Print | CD Media | eCommerce
www.ultimatecreativemedia.com