FC2 Issues

toget files togetfiles at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 05:02:59 UTC 2004

In all reality, no one should be critisizing another regardless. Remember,
we would not be at this industry level if it weren't for those efforts in
the first instance ie Linus. And that contradicts any critism.

However, if hardware vendors sought excess sales they would streamline
collaboration with any successful software development team. Thus, creating
a greater educated and greater talented developer base  which in turn
supports an industry of Computing Interests and not geared towards
Capitalist attraction. (There is more than just one type of CRASH with IT).

Returns can be outside of monetry value in IT.