FC2 - anaconda - bootdisk creation

Carnal Ortega carnalort at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 19:16:40 UTC 2004

Phil,  how come I can boot fine with 1 floppy disk into my FC2 system? I
ran mkbootdisk after a fresh install of FC2 and that was all I needed to
do, just like with red hat's of the past. I'm booting into FC2 with the
floppy in the same way I would if grub/lilo were on the mbr so I don't
think I have a streamlined/rescue type kernel on that floppy. All the
modules that need to be loaded at boot time are being loaded. I'm
confused as to why people are saying this is not possible, what am I
missing in this discussion?

Ps. it's a 2mb floppy