Yum not updating my (FC1) system - libcom_err.so.3

Erik Espinoza erik.espinoza at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:55:02 UTC 2004

Speaking of yum, does anyone know if yum supports the ability to rollback rpms?

I have the following in /etc/rpm/macros:
%_repackage_all_erasures 1
%_unsafe_rollbacks 1061881200
%_repackage_dir /var/cache/rollbacks

It works fine when I delete or upgrade packages with rpm, but when I
use yum it doesn't quite work right.