palm zire and fc2

eric tanguy eric.tanguy at physique.univ-nantes.fr
Thu Jun 17 21:04:02 UTC 2004

Thank but i already try it and nothing ...
when i press the sync button nothing happen in the soft but in dmesg i have :
Jun 17 22:58:18 localhost kernel: ohci_hcd 0000:00:02.1: remote wakeup
Jun 17 22:58:18 localhost kernel: usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using
address 5
Jun 17 22:58:18 localhost kernel: usbserial 3-1:1.0: Handspring Visor /
Palm OS converter detected
Jun 17 22:58:18 localhost kernel: usb 3-1: Handspring Visor / Palm OS
converter now attached to ttyUSB0 (or usb/tts/0 for devfs)
Jun 17 22:58:18 localhost kernel: usb 3-1: Handspring Visor / Palm OS
converter now attached to ttyUSB1 (or usb/tts/1 for devfs)
but that's all
Eric