Disk Cleanup

Carnal Ortega carnalort at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 21:44:38 UTC 2004

I'm not sure of any documentation short of the FHS (
http://www.pathname.com/fhs/ ) but that just gives you a general idea on
what goes where not what can be removed. I usually run a du -h
--max-depth=1 / as root or a find / -size +200000 -exec ls -lh {} \; to
get a general idea of any spots on the system I can look into that are
hogging considerable amounts of space.

Per-Olof Litby - Reg'l Mgr Nordic/Baltic - Java System Software - Sun