FC2 install/upgrade problem

Robert Locke rlocke at ralii.com
Fri Jun 18 02:18:15 UTC 2004

Well, it does not look like you are referencing the labels in /etc/fstab
which is one place I usually see them.  The other place to check is
/boot/grub/grub.conf to see any lines referencing LABEL=/ and change it
over to /dev/hdxn....

I cannot think of another place that might reference the label unless
you have some scripts that use it....

So, as someone else suggested, just relabel one of them using "e2label
/dev/hdxn newlabelname"....

I would choose to change the partition that is not truly your /
partition....

--Rob