libpnm.so.9 and xplanet

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 02:22:20 UTC 2004

I get the following: I am not sure what it means -- I am really confused
because netpbm is installed.

#   rpm -V $(rpm -qf $(which xplanet))
package /usr/local/bin/xplanet is not installed
package is is not installed
package not is not installed
package owned is not installed
package by is not installed
package any is not installed
package package is not installed

#   rpm -V netpbm
#
(brings back the prompt)

What should I do?

I am sorry I don't quite understand what is going on here...

Thanks and best wishes!