Fedora Core 2 Update: kernel-2.6.6-1.435

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Jun 18 03:12:13 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 00:04, Ed K. wrote:
> I suggest that you should check /etc/yum.conf to find out which paths to
> use. Or use http://www.fedoratracker.org/ to find out where the
> repositories are located. Or have I missed something in the thread?

Probably you missed , because I fell we are not in synch :)
The idea of the script is to check all the mirrors and then it will
generate a mirror list that will be sent to the user when he runs
up2date.
I'll take a look at the fedoratracker to see if there's a easy
scriptable way to find the mirror list.... If I dont find it , then
it'll be the old way: create a file with all the mirrors and let the
script read it...

--
Pedro Macedo