FC2 & 9200SE

Giuseppe Cavallo giuseppecavallo at email.it
Fri Jun 18 06:43:45 UTC 2004

On Thursday 17 June 2004 23:48, Craig Tinson wrote:
> Anyone got this combo to work?
>
> Have downloaded the ATI drivers.. (after a dist-upgrade) but they won't
> build against the 2.6.6-1.435 kernel.. even with the patches that I've
> found mentioned.. the patches seem to be related to the 405 version of
> 2.6.6
>
> Cheers
>
> Craig

Hi Craig,
I have more problem with radeon 9200 kernel 2.6.7, but I also have the problem
with kernel that you use. I don't succeed to compile it becouse I have more
error. I have installed also a patch the fglrx-3.9.0-fc2.patch dowloaded from
the form redhat's forum, but I don't resolve my problem.
--
[--Saluti Peppe Cavallo/*ICQ=94835351*/--]

 Sponsor:
 La foto che hai sempre vicino a te... Stampala su un nostro gadget!
* Stelle & Strisce stampa quello che vuoi TU .... dove Vuoi Tu!!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2116&d=18-6