[FC2] power management

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Jun 18 11:17:43 UTC 2004

At 04:47 6/18/2004, hicham wrote:
>using KDE , configured it using KDE Control Center ->
>Power Control -> Display Power control
>using the latest kernel 2.6.6-1.435
>also happened on the previous kernels if that matters

Someone posted a thread about disabling that in the Control Center and
using DPMS directly. Maybe a week or two ago. Search the archives for DPMS
and KDE and you'll likely find something. Also, I find the archives at MARC
[1] somewhat easier to use, so you may want to try both the Fedora and MARC
archives for a better chance at finding things.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz