acpi suspend on radeon with FC2 frustration...

Aaron Bennett aaron.bennett at olin.edu
Fri Jun 18 14:47:33 UTC 2004

Aaron Bennett wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going crazy trying to find a real way to make a Dell Latitude D600
> suspend with FC2 and acpi...

ok, I'm still going crazy and I now have a complete QWERTY keyboard
layout imprinted on my forehead; however I have some more results:

however, if I do:

/sbin/rmmod th3
/sbin/rmmod ehci_hcd

before sleep, it will go to sleep -- lcd shuts off and everything.
However, when it wakes up the screen is covered with a strange
fractal-like blur and that doens't go away without a power cycle.

Does anyone know about this myserious "make radeon not suck under x" patch?

- Aaron

--
Aaron Bennett
UNIX Administrator