S3 Savage Dual Head Xinerama Support?

Paulo Bernardo Lindoso pbal at uol.com.br
Fri Jun 18 15:10:03 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I'm using FC1 on a Toshiba Satellite 2400-S201 Notebook and it's running
just fine except for a minor issue: when I try to hook up a 2nd monitor
(in my case a 17" Samsung 750s) and enable dual-head support using
"spanning desktops" (Xinerama), I can't get it to work.

As far as I looked up, it seems that on Xi Graphics X-Server seems to
support it OK, but I couldn't confirm it either.

I already played around manually with /etc/X11/XF86Config to no avail...

Any ideas?

TIA,
Paulo.