unable to install

Dale Harkness dharkness at nsd2.com
Fri Jun 18 16:05:23 UTC 2004

andrew,

i missed the first few posts of your message.  are you having problems installing fedora core 2 with burned ISO?  from what i have received i am getting the impression you may be having a similar problem i had.  i had an issue where i placed the burnded ISO into the drive, booted the disks, started the install, but then got an error message that the cd could not be read.  i also tried inserting the cd into a windows machine to read the disk and my ISO was burned fine.  is this the problem you are having?