Java and Firefox/Mozilla

Marcelo Mathias Lima mmathias at unimedpiracicaba.com.br
Fri Jun 18 18:16:00 UTC 2004

My mozilla wasn't working until I read this mail!

Every time that I tried to see a webpage with an applet mozilla crashed.
maybe because:
- The file in plugin directory was NOT a link. I copied it. Now with a
link it works.
- I had the file in /usr/lib/mozilla-xxx/plugins and in
~/.mozilla/plugin. Now it is oly in /usr/lib... and works.

Maybe it help you.

bye bye

--
*Marcelo Mathias Lima*