Fedora Core 2 Update: kernel-2.6.6-1.435

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:45:15 UTC 2004

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:39:50 -0300, Pedro Fernandes Macedo
<webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br> wrote:
> I didnt think about restricting the testing to a few directories , so
> debugging was a bit messy.... I'll try to add some extra functionality
> to the config files (currently one config option is Nodevel , to disable
> checking the development dir. I guess I'll do the same for
> updates/testing and for all the SRPMs directories)

Some advice. You want to make the names and locations of the specific
directories
configurable by the admin running this script. Since if this works
individual repository maintainers..both public and intranet repo
maintainers might want to run a version of this
to provide a dynamic mirror list to suit their own needs. I wouldn't
hard code the concept of a 'devel' directory in at all, but instead
allow for a definable set of directories to allow for reuse of this
script by even wacky 3rd party repos.

-jef