Fedora Core 2 Update: kernel-2.6.6-1.435

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Sat Jun 19 01:11:51 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 17:46, Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:
> Thx for the tip. When I was comming back from the university, I had a
> few extra ideas for both input and output for this script and this was
> one of them (but I forgot to write them down , so I forgot almost
> everything :D )

OK. The script is ready. And I didnt like the output I had... Checking
all the http mirrors listed in the mirror list in fedora.redhat.com ,
the results were amazing.
A huge part of the mirrors failed to have the updates for x86_64 and a
few failed to have the updates for i386. This can be eiter a simple
timeout or the file itself didnt exist and then the mirror was
considered incomplete.

The resulting file is at www.dcc.ufmg.br/~pmacedo/fedora/fedora-core-2 .
The script is set to run twice per hour. The source is at
www.dcc.ufmg.br/~pmacedo/fedora/script.pl  , with config file
www.dcc.ufmg.br/~pmacedo/fedora/configfile and mirror.lst
www.dcc.ufmg.br/~pmacedo/fedora/mirror.lst .

--