Switch to xfce?

Aaron Cirilo aaron at cirilo.net
Sat Jun 19 06:10:12 UTC 2004

i couldn't get it boot to Xfce by default.. so changed to run level3
and use the 'startxfce4' command to boot.
i'm new tho..so there is a way to do it but i'm not informed.

BTW... XFCE 4 is way fast.

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Mike Loiterman wrote:

--
A a r o n  C i r i l o
"Cynics know the price of everything and the value of nothing."

http://www.livejournal.com/users/aaroncirilo