desktop switching tool does not work

Marc Bruggeman marc.bruggeman at pro.tiscali.be
Sat Jun 19 08:06:06 UTC 2004

It is all very helpful to know where what needs to be configured, I
discovered this settings as well after having experience the same
problem as Mike.
But it does not make the desktop switching tool work as expected..
Switching back from KDE to Gnome does not work. I also had to change the
setting manually to get my Gnome desktop back...

Marc