dbmmange on FC2

Jim Hayward jimhayward at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 19 14:34:14 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 06:23, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> I'm reading through the Apache documentation on my FC2 system.
> A program dbmmanage is mentioned, but this does not appear to be
> installed on my system.

This appears to be what you are looking for. From
usr/share/doc/httpd-2.0.49/migration.html

"The dbmmanage Perl script, used to manipulate username/password
databases, has been replaced by the htdbm program in Apache 2.0. htdbm
offers equivalent functionality"

$ whereis htdbm
htdbm: /usr/bin/htdbm

$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/htdbm