persistent routes

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Jun 20 17:48:56 UTC 2004

I am at a loss on this

FC-1

I am playing with openvpn and since I ran it once, it rewrote my routing
tables which I can get back by deleting 2 routes and adding one back in.

Even with openvpn off and never launched at reboot, the routing table
errors return and I can't figure out what it is that makes them
persistent upon reload of service network restart or reboot.

The information in ifcfg-et(0,1,2) is correct, unaltered. Though I have
added the commands in rc.local to fix the routing issue, it is rather
inelegant.

Clues?

Craig