Linuxconf replaced by what?

Hugh Foster Hugh.Foster at Servisair.com
Mon Jun 21 14:15:11 UTC 2004

> If it says "No such file or directory" then you need to make sure
you've installed the system-config-network-tui package.

Ah-ha...

As I'd only just built it, I'm gonna go back and start again and put X on,
just to work through the config, sad isn't it - trained on VMS in the
dim-and-distant and now too GUI-dependent to debug this sort of problem.

Thanks everyone for the help - I have the messages tucked away to refer to
as I work throuugh this :)

http://www.star.net.uk