Upgrade to KDE 3.2.3

Jens Schmidt jens.schmidt at innerrange.com
Tue Jun 22 03:50:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

I recently upgraded KDE on FC2 to the latest version 3.2.3 using apt.
Now my logon screen looks terrible :-( The standard fedora logon screen
has been replaced by KDE.
Does anyone know to get the standard fedora logon screen back.

Thanks

Please confirm receipt of this e-mail.

This e-mail is from Inner Range. It is confidential to the addressee
and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. Nobody
else, other than on behalf of the addressee, may read, print, store,
copy, forward or act in reliance on all or any of it or its attachments.

You must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses. We accept
no liability for any loss, damage or consequence resulting either
directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files.

If you receive this e-mail in error, please e-mail us at
enquiries at innerrange.com