FC2 doubtful quality?

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Tue Jun 22 08:01:35 UTC 2004

One more question:

I've installed the usual TTF fonts as follows:
mkdir /usr/share/fonts/ttf
cd /usr/share/fonts/ttf
cp /foo/*.ttf .
ttmkfdir
mkfontdir
chkfontpath -a /usr/share/fonts/ttf

I can see the fonts in the apps. But Netscape 7.1, when rendering say
Arial in small font sizes, looks horrible, like not anti-aliased at all.
Mozilla doesn't have this problem though.

Any ideas?

HaJo

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>